What is Maggie Q’s diet plan ?
Maggie Q five days diet plan has made her one of the representatives of the sexy goddess and peta’s sexiest vegan in 2017. The 44-year-old Maggie Q is still in perfect condition, graceful and full of vitality.
Margaret Denise Quigley has been practicing vegetarianism for 20 years, and has always maintained a self-disciplined diet and is full of knowledge about food nutrition.
Earlier, she shared her five-day diet plan for weight-loss healthy meal and recipes. In addition to teaching everyone to eat a good figure, she can also be full and not hungry.
Maggie Q has been a vegetarian for 20 years and has a plant-based diet
Maggie Q shared that the first day starts with broccoli, black beans, quinoa, sweet potatoes and avocados, and uses broccoli instead of rice to supplement carbohydrates. Cauliflower is low-fat and rich in vitamin C, which is good for skin and hair.
In addition, foods such as black beans, quinoa and miso can promote gastrointestinal health. The highlights of the second day’s diet include chia seeds, broccoli and chickpeas. These are super foods. Chia seeds are rich in fiber and are beneficial to the digestive system.
Maggie Q once shared that she had suffered from constipation and abdominal distension, so the her diet plan is the key point she has always been focusing on. Ingesting fiber in the morning is good for the body, and the combination of fruit makes it energetic.
Here is Maggie Q’s 5 days Diet plan for weight loss
First day (Preparation)
|Breakfast||Cauliflower Puree with Mushroom Sauce|
|Lunch||Black Bean Salsa Vegetarian Taco|
|Dinner||Miso Energy Bowl|
|Snack||Banana Avocado Ice Cream|
Second Day(Vitamin C Day)
|Breakfast||Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding|
Third Day (Fiber Day)
|Breakfast||Oatmeal Red Lentil Bowl|
|Lunch||Mushroom Vegetarian Burger Steak|
|Dinner||Pistachio Pear Buckwheat Porridge|
Fourth Day (Anti-inflammatory Day)
|Breakfast||Broccoli Sweet Potato Soup|
|Lunch||Moroccan Kale Salad|
|Dinner||roasted sweet potatoes with almond paste|
|Snack||Turmeric Milk Ice Bars, Dark Chocolate|
Fifth Day (Protein Day)
|Breakfast||Corn Porridge with Nuts and Vegetables|
|Lunch||Tomato Tofu Claypot|
|Dinner||Quinoa Stick Bean Salad|
How to prepare Maggie Q 5 days Diet ?
Miso Energy Bowl Recipe
1 sweet potato, 1.5 teaspoons of olive oil or coconut oil, a pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper, 1 cup of quinoa, 1 cup of twig beans, 1 carrot, and appropriate amount of green onions.
How to prepare
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, cut the sweet potatoes, apply oil, sprinkle salt and black pepper.
2. Put the sweet potatoes in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, flip and bake for 8-10 minutes.
3. Cook the quinoa with water.
4. Put the miso, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sesame paste, orange juice, maple syrup, and water into a blender and mix well to form a sauce.
5. Pour the cooked quinoa, sweet potatoes, shredded carrots, twig bean kernels, etc. on a plate.
6. Finish with miso sauce.
2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/3 broccoli (chopped), 1/2 red pepper (chopped), 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons almond milk
How to prepare:
1. In addition to olive oil, all the ingredients are also mixed in a blender.
2. Heat oil pan over medium heat, add egg mixture, turn to low heat, cover and bake for 5-10 minutes.
Tomato Tofu Claypot Recipe
1 box of hard tofu, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon chopped cilantro, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1/2 cup jade melon (shredded), mushrooms (Shred) 1 cup, 1 tomato (diced)
How to prepare
1. Heat a frying pan over medium and low heat, add tomato diced, jade jade melon shreds and mushroom shreds and stir fry.
2. Put in hard tofu.
3. Turn to low heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and chopped cilantro to taste.
Broccoli Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1/2 green onion (chopped), 1/4 cup celery (chopped), 1/6 cup carrot (chopped), 1 cup broccoli (chopped), 1 sweet potato (chopped) /4 cup, 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
1 cup of vegetable broth, 1 cup of bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of cashew nuts, 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and a little black pepper
How to prepare
1. Heat olive oil in a pot over medium heat, add chopped green onions, celery, carrots, chopped broccoli, salt and pepper and fry until soft for about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in potatoes and garlic, add vegetable broth, cook on low heat for 20 minutes, until the potatoes are soft, let it cool slightly.
3. Transfer the soup to a blender, add cashew nuts, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice and stir until creamy.
4. Put the soup into a bowl, add bread crumbs and a few broken broccoli to decorate.
Chocolate banana shake recipe
1.3 cups of sweet potatoes (cut into pieces), 1 cup of almond milk, 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder, 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla sesame oil, 1/2 banana (compressed into puree)
How to prepare
1. Boil the sweet potato wedges and almond milk over low heat for about 10 minutes.
2. Add cocoa powder, vanilla sesame oil and banana puree, mix well and finish.
Turmeric Milk Ice Bars with Dark Chocolate Recipe
1/2 cup water, 1.5 teaspoons turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder, a little salt, a little black pepper, 1 cup almond milk, 1/2 teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil, 3 dark chocolate
How to prepare
1. Stir water, turmeric powder, cinnamon powder, salt, black pepper, almond milk, honey, and coconut oil.
2. Heat and boil the turmeric milk.
3. After the turmeric milk cools, pour it into the ice cream mold and place it into the freezer compartment until it solidifies.
4. Melt the dark chocolate in a water seat, take the turmeric milk ice cream and dip the dark chocolate into a crispy crust, or enjoy with it.